Re: pgsql: Further further fix pg_upgrade crossversion test for adminpack.

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pgsql: Further further fix pg_upgrade crossversion test for adminpack.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> I guess you are running that in some way that the rest of us aren't.

FWIW, I am following the directions in src/bin/pg_upgrade/TESTING.

> However, we'd inevitably hit the more-than-one-DB-to-drop problem
> eventually, so better to fix that now.  Please push your fix and
> then I'll clean up the unnecessary DROPs.

Thank you for looking. Pushed, and separately ran perltidy.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: pgsql: Run perltidy on 002_pg_upgrade.pl.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Improve wrong-tuple-type error reports in contrib/tablefunc.