Re: Unexpected data when subscribing to logical replication slot

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Unexpected data when subscribing to logical replication slot
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> We have found two things that appear to resolve the problem -
>
>   * Using a more powerful EC2 instance. We can reproduce the issue with
>     a r7a.medium instance but not with a r7a.large EC2 instance.
>   * Changing the Postgres synchronous_commit parameter from "on" to
>     "off". We cannot reproduce the issue with synchronous_commit set to
>     "off".

What is running on the EC2 instance?:

1) The Postgres server.

2) The replication receiver.

3) Both.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Need help migrating MSSQL2008R2 tables into PGSQL & make PGSQL mimic MSSQL behaviour.
От: Daniel McKenzie
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected data when subscribing to logical replication slot