Re: ERROR: found xmin 54230249 from before relfrozenxid 61349053

От rihad
Тема Re: ERROR: found xmin 54230249 from before relfrozenxid 61349053
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/02/2018 04:38 PM, rihad wrote:
> Hi all. We see such errors on one of our own (non-system) tables on
> Postgres 10.3. They stop both automatic vacuum & automatic analyze not
> only on that table, but on all tables & databases (manual vacuuming
> works though). Luckily it's a small (but important) table - less than
> 1000 rows. Any quick way of fixing it with no downtime? Thanks.

BTW, it's a materialized view, not a table. "refresh materialized view
concurrently" is being run on it regularly, but apparently doesn't fix
the problem.

От: Oliver Kohll
Сообщение: Re: ProjectSet
От: rihad
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: found xmin 54230249 from before relfrozenxid 61349053