RE: Beta2 Vacuum and pg_dump failures and mangled datab ases

От Mikheev, Vadim
Тема RE: Beta2 Vacuum and pg_dump failures and mangled datab ases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> [ . . . ]
> > Restarting the server didn't make a difference.
>
> I upgraded to beta3 just now and the problem persists. I
> didn't do an initdb obviously cuz
> I cannot save the data via pg_dump. Beta3 will read beta2
> data OK (I guess this means that
> an initdb is not required when going from beta2 to beta3?!)
> but I can't vacuum or dump on
> any database.

So, server doesn't restart?
Could add

wal_debug = 1

to postgresql.conf, start postmaster and send me stderr output?

Vadim

От: Frank Joerdens
Сообщение: Re: Beta2 Vacuum and pg_dump failures and mangled databases
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Beta2 Vacuum and pg_dump failures and mangled databases