RE: Berkeley DB license

От Mikheev, Vadim
Тема RE: Berkeley DB license
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> 1. MVCC semantics.  If we can't keep MVCC then the deal's dead in the
> water, no question.  Vadim's by far the best man to look at
> this issue; Vadim, do you have time to think about it soon?

I'll comment just after weekends...
But Mike Mascari raised up very interest issue about am I *allowed* to
view the code at all. If we'll decide to continue with our own
smgr+WAL I'll not be able to free my mind from what I've seen
in SDB code. So..?
Ok, I'll read API documentation first...

Vadim

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: type conversion discussion
От: "Michael A. Olson"
Сообщение: RE: Berkeley DB license