Re: Join query crashes 7.3.1 backend...

От Mark Cave-Ayland
Тема Re: Join query crashes 7.3.1 backend...
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Tom,

Hope you got my last email (we've been having mail server problems).
Just in case you didn't, I found that the SRPM I got yesterday was 7.3-2
and *NOT* 7.3.2-1. I've now recompiled the right RPMs and installed
them... and the problem has gone away :) So yes, the problem was fixed
between 7.3.1 and 7.3.2. I'm now off to PEBCAK school to study basic
file identification....

Thanks again,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.

От: Jon Swinth
Сообщение: Help! I don't get mail anymore
От: "Gregory Wood"
Сообщение: Re: rserv replication error