Re: Very confusing installcheck behavior with PGXS

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Very confusing installcheck behavior with PGXS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jan 7, 2016, at 11:20 AM, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@BlueTreble.com> wrote:

>>> Also worth noting: the only reason I'm using pg_regress is it's the easiest
>>> way to get a test cluster. If not for that, I'd just use pg_prove since I'm
>>> already using pgTap.
>>
>> In 9.5 you might want to "use PostgresNode" which allows you to initdb
>> and such.
>
> Oooh, thanks! I might well just copy that into my pgxntool utility.

Is this documented somewhere? If it’s Perl, seems like it’d only be useful for those of us who compile from source,
yes?

David

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Function and view to retrieve WAL receiver status
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Windows: Make pg_ctl reliably detect service status