Re: Using Token (JWT) authentication mechanism in Postgres

От James Keener
Тема Re: Using Token (JWT) authentication mechanism in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I believe postgrest can, and you can always use jwt in your application, but postgresql doesn't natively support them.

On January 24, 2018 4:27:23 PM EST, Julio Cesar Tenganan Daza <ctenganand@psl.com.co> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to know if is possible to use Token (JWT) authentication mechanism in Postgres? In order to authenticate users and also authorize access to specific tables, This is in a multi-tenant application context where users can create their own tables and share it if they want.

Is it possible this authentication mechanism or is there any plugin to achieve it?

Thank You for your help!

Regards,

Cesar

От: Julio Cesar Tenganan Daza
Сообщение: Using Token (JWT) authentication mechanism in Postgres
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: CannotAcquireResourceException in Junit