Re: In PG12, query with float calculations is slower than PG11

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: In PG12, query with float calculations is slower than PG11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On February 13, 2020 8:30:45 AM PST, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

>> How about the one attached?
>
>I see some minor things I don't like here, eg float_*flow_error()
>need some documentation as to why they exist.  But I'll review,
>fix those things up and then push.

Would be good to mark them noreturn too.

Wonder if it's useful to add the"cold" marker to pg. Not as part of this patch, but for functions like these.

Andres

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: In PG12, query with float calculations is slower than PG11
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Small docs bugfix: make it clear what can be used in UPDATE FROMand DELETE USING