Re: SQL:2011 application time

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: SQL:2011 application time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 18.01.24 04:59, Paul Jungwirth wrote:
> Here are new patches consolidating feedback from several emails.

I have committed 0001 and 0002 (the primary key support).

The only significant tweak I did was the error messages in
GetOperatorFromWellKnownStrategy(), to make the messages translatable
better and share wording with other messages.  These messages are
difficult to reach, so we'll probably have to wait for someone to
actually encounter them to see if they are useful.

I would like to work on 0003 and 0004 (the foreign key support) during
February/March.  The patches beyond that are probably too optimistic for
PG17.  I recommend you focus getting 0003/0004 in good shape soon.

От: "Tristan Partin"
Сообщение: Re: SSL tests fail on OpenSSL v3.2.0
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: s_lock_test no longer works