Re: Custom PGC_POSTMASTER GUC variables ... feasible?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Custom PGC_POSTMASTER GUC variables ... feasible?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Alex Hunsaker" <badalex@gmail.com> writes:
> Right I agree this is a non-issue.  For that matter if I really wanted
> to muck with it I could just set
> process_shared_preload_libraries_in_progress = true in my _PG_init
> function.  And I guess if anyone thinks thats a problem we can mark
> the flag as static and only export a function for reading the value.

Yeah, I thought about that and decided to leave it as a variable ---
if anyone actually has a good reason to do it, they have an (ugly)
workaround available this way.  We're only trying to catch errors
of omission, not prevent C-level code from subverting the system
if it wants to.

От: "Alex Hunsaker"
Сообщение: Re: contrib/pg_stat_statements 1226
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: contrib/pg_stat_statements 1226