Re: mailing list archiver chewing patches

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: mailing list archiver chewing patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com> writes:
>> As for AOX, my understanding is that it is no longer maintained, so
>> I'd be worried about choosing such a solution for a complex problem.
>> But it's open for discussion.
>
> Ouch.

It seems that the company baking the development is dead, but the
developpers are still working on the product on their spare time. New
release ahead.

They're not working on the archive UI part.
--
dim

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Listen / Notify - what to do when the queue is full
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Typed tables