Re: Function query plan

От Douglas McNaught
Тема Re: Function query plan
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Paul Mackay" <mackaypaul@gmail.com> writes:

> I understand that the query plan of a function is determined at
> CREATION and remains the same whatever the parameter(s) value. I
> suppose then that this plan is stored somewhere in a system table ?

You are misinformed.  It's determined the first time that function is
executed in a given backend, and stored in backend-local memory.
There's no way that I know of to look at it.

-Doug

От: Rich Doughty
Сообщение: Re: Adding ON UPDATE CASCADE to an existing foreign key
От: "Arjan Vroege"
Сообщение: ERROR: more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression