Re: vPgSql

От Tim Cross
Тема Re: vPgSql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Vlad ABC <vladabc@yandex.ru> writes:

> On Fri, 2018-08-17 at 15:45 +0300, Dmitry Igrishin wrote:
>>
>> Looking nice! Thank you. But I unable to start it on Ubuntu, because
>> there is no bash(1) in /usr/bin.
>
> Thank you, i'll fix it.

I think pretty much all *nix systems put core shells like sh, bash, zsh
etc in /bin (as it is guaranteed to be available immediately at boot, while /usr is
not - it could be a separate partition which isn't available until later
in the boot process).

A way to avoid platform differences is to use /usr/bin/env e.g.

#!/usr/bin/env bash

.
>> Also, it is open source?
>
> No, it is freeware

oh well, too bad.

--
Tim Cross

От: Vlad ABC
Сообщение: Re: vPgSql
От: 김세훈
Сообщение: Re: using graph model with PostgreSQL