Re: using extended statistics to improve join estimates

От Andy Fan
Тема Re: using extended statistics to improve join estimates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Tomas!

>>> At for the code level, I reviewed them in the top-down manner and almost
>>> 40% completed. Here are some findings just FYI. For efficiency purpose,
>>> I provide each feedback with a individual commit, after all I want to
>>> make sure my comment is practical and coding and testing is a good way
>>> to archive that. I tried to make each of them as small as possible so
>>> that you can reject or accept them convinently.
>>>
>>> 0001 is your patch, I just rebase them against the current master. 0006
>>> is not much relevant with current patch, and I think it can be committed
>>> individually if you are OK with that.
>>>
>>> Hope this kind of review is helpful.
>>>

>> Cool! There's obviously no chance to get this into v18, and I have stuff
>> to do in this CF. But I'll take a look after that.
>
> Good to know that. I will continue my work before that.

I have completed my code level review and modification. These individual
commits and message probably be helpful for discussion.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan

Вложения

От: Andrei Lepikhov
Сообщение: Re: query_id, pg_stat_activity, extended query protocol
От: Andy Fan
Сообщение: Re: using extended statistics to improve join estimates