Re: another tiny fix (tab-completion) for \ef in psql

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: another tiny fix (tab-completion) for \ef in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew> While answering a question about something else, I spottedAndrew> another omission regarding \ef - no
tab-completionfor it.

Andrew> This is the trivial patch, not sure if there's any benefit inAndrew> trying to be more specific.

I missed a bit there - it should probably be in backslash_commands too.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

От: Chris Dunlop
Сообщение: Re: a few crazy ideas about hash joins
От: Andrew Gierth
Сообщение: another tiny fix (tab-completion) for \ef in psql