Re: Read only transactions - Commit or Rollback

От Andreas Seltenreich
Тема Re: Read only transactions - Commit or Rollback
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Markus Schaber writes:

> As I said, there usually are no writing transactions on the same database.
>
> Btw, there's another setting that might make a difference:
>
> Having ACID-Level SERIALIZABLE or READ COMMITED?

Well, if nonrepeatable or phantom reads would pose a problem because
of those occasional writes, you wouldn't be considering autocommit for
performance reasons either, would you?

regards,
Andreas

От: Michael Riess
Сообщение: Re: Read only transactions - Commit or Rollback
От: Markus Schaber
Сообщение: Re: Read only transactions - Commit or Rollback