Re: graph plottin engines compatible with postgres

От Jorge Godoy
Тема Re: graph plottin engines compatible with postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Parang Saraf" <parang.saraf@gmail.com> writes:

> I wanted to know about graph plotting engine that is compatible with
> postgres 8.1.4. I am performing some queries like :
> Comparing the speed of three runners namely A, B and C versus time. I want
> to publish the result in a graphical manner on the net instead of just
> providing the data.
>
> So, if you could provide me with some information on how i can do it then
> that would be great.

There are lots of ways to plot data.  A lot of these depend on the language
you're using.  And with, e.g., pl/R you can make a SELECT to something that
will output the graphic itself :-)

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>

От: Richard Broersma Jr
Сообщение: Re: graph plottin engines compatible with postgres
От: Joseph Shraibman
Сообщение: Re: RAID + PostgreSQL?