Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes

От Andy Fan
Тема Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes
Дата
Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Bruce,

> I have committed the first draft of the PG 17 release notes;  you can
> see the results here:
>
>     https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-17.html

Thank you for working on this!

> I welcome feedback.  For some reason it was an easier job than usual.

Do you think we need to add the following 2 items?

- 9f133763961e280d8ba692bcad0b061b861e9138 this is an optimizer
  transform improvement.

- a8a968a8212ee3ef7f22795c834b33d871fac262 this is an optimizer costing
  improvement.

Both of them can generate a better plan on some cases.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan

От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: WAL record CRC calculated incorrectly because of underlying buffer modification
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes