Re: Inline Extension

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Inline Extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hmm, I don't think I like that design.  I think we should view this as
> a way to embed the SQL and control files needed by the extension in
> the server, rather than a separate thing called an inline extension.
> If pg_dump is going to dump those files, it ought to dump them all,
> not just some subset of them.

Ok, but then, what about .so files?  Wouldn't it make sense to be able
to ship also the executable modules needed, and if not, why not?

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: basic pgbench runs with various performance-related patches
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: basic pgbench runs with various performance-related patches