Re: Examples for PREPARE/EXECUTE docs

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Examples for PREPARE/EXECUTE docs
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Gavin Sherry <swm@linuxworld.com.au> writes:
> Attached is a patch adding a few examples for PREPARE/EXECUTE

Patch applied, with a few fixes.

BTW, Bruce and I discussed whether it would be helpful for me to apply
any patches -- and if so, what the proper procedure for doing so
is. What we decided was that I can help out Bruce's patch application
workload (and reduce application latency) by applying a few patches on
occasion. However, I'll only apply relatively small patches that (a)
seem pretty safe and correct (b) I've reviewed myself. Any
comments/objections to this procedure are welcome.

-Neil

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Clarify libpq docs
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pltcl - "Cache lookup for attribute" error - version