Re: Why do we have perl and sed versions of Gen_dummy_probes?

От ilmari@ilmari.org (Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker)
Тема Re: Why do we have perl and sed versions of Gen_dummy_probes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 07.05.21 20:31, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>> Nice! Thanks for this work.
>>
>> de nada. pushed.
>
> This recipe doesn't produce a Gen_dummy_probes.pl that matches exactly
> the one that is there now.  If this is going to be the preferred method,
> then we should generate it once so that it matches going forward.

Which version of perltidy do you have installed?  For me it generates
identical versions using any of 20170521 (per src/tools/pgindent/README),
20201207 (what I happened to have installed before), and 20210402 (the
latest).

Also, what does the difference look like?

- ilmari
--
- Twitter seems more influential [than blogs] in the 'gets reported in
  the mainstream press' sense at least.               - Matt McLeod

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator