RE: Error handling in ODBC

От Dave Page
Тема RE: Error handling in ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I owe you the drink of your choice Hiroshi - that worked a treat, many
thanks. There's been a few updates recently, so if you agree and no-one
objects shall we package 07.01.0006? If so, if you can update the version
number, I'll do the build and add the various distros to the ftp site.

Regards,

Dave.