doc: some fixes for environment sections in ref pages

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема doc: some fixes for environment sections in ref pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I noticed that the reference pages for initdb and pg_ctl claim in the
Environment section that libpq variables are used, which does not seem
correct to me.  I think this was accidentally copied when this blurb was
added to other pages.

While I was checking around that, I also noticed that pg_amcheck and
pg_upgrade don't have Environment sections on their reference pages, so
I added them.  For pg_amcheck I copied the standard text for client
programs.  pg_upgrade has its own specific list of environment variables.

Patches attached.  I think the first one is a bug fix.
Вложения

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Add SPLIT PARTITION/MERGE PARTITIONS commands
От: jian he
Сообщение: explain format json, unit for serialize and memory are different.