How to increase number of connections to 7.2.1

От Edwin New
Тема How to increase number of connections to 7.2.1
Дата
Re: How to increase number of connections to 7.2.1  (Doug McNaught <doug@mcnaught.org>)
Re: How to increase number of connections to 7.2.1  (Thomas F.O'Connell <tfo@sitening.com>)
Список pgsql-general

I need to increase the number of connections to PostgreSQL 7.2.1.

I have tried changing the value of max_connections in Postgresql.conf.  It was commented out (as are all other entries except "tcpip_socket = true").  Setting it to any other value that the default 32 resulted in the server failing to restart.

I know we should upgrade from 7.2.1 and that is going to happen soon, but this is a production server and I need a solution sooner.

Thanks in advance,

Edwin New
Analyst Programmer

Toll - Integrated Business Systems

43 - 63 Princes Highway,
Doveton,  VIC.  3175

Ph:     03 8710 0858
Fax:    03 9793 3970
Mobile: 0417 341 074
Email:  edwin_new@toll.com.au

От: Dan Sugalski
Сообщение: Re: OS X Install
От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: How to increase number of connections to 7.2.1