Re: Constraint Trigger's referenced_table

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема Re: Constraint Trigger's referenced_table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
--- On Sun, 12/23/07, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> (and, depending on which trigger you are talking about, perhaps
> make it hold by changing the other table).

Okay,

I take it that changing the other table would only apply to tables that were designed with foreign key constraints that
haveON UPDATE or ON DELETE actions set.

I think I understand now.  Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,
Richard Broersma JR.

От: "Trevor Talbot"
Сообщение: Re: pgsql cannot read utf8 files moved from windows correctly!
От: Richard Broersma Jr
Сообщение: possible psql \d bug in 8.3 beta2