Re: [PgFoundry] Unsigned Data Types

От Decibel!
Тема Re: [PgFoundry] Unsigned Data Types
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Aug 15, 2008, at 1:00 AM, Ryan Bradetich wrote:
> Here is the first pass at the unsigned data type I have been
> working on.
>
> I am planning on adding these to the September 2008 commitfest wiki
> page.
> The unsigned data type is not targeted for core, but for the uint
> PgFoundry project.

Is the intention for the types to go into pg_catalog? It'd be nice if
you could specify what schema they should be installed in. An
uninstall would also be good.

Thanks for doing this, I've wished we had uint types in the past, and
I'm sure I will again in the future!
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: Plugin system like Firefox
От: Decibel!
Сообщение: Re: proposal sql: labeled function params