table does not exist

От Tim Stevens
Тема table does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I have installed postgresql version 6.4.2 on a Red Hat Linux 6.0 box.  I
have it up and running.

I have used pgaccess to create some tables, and enter some data into
them, but when i run a query I get the following message:  <tablename>:
Table does not exist.

my table name is COMPANIES

I am using the following query:  SELECT ID, NAME FROM COMPANIES

I run a \dt from the psql interface and my tables show up, but I can not
query them.  Is there an administrative step I must do first?

Thanks

Tim Stevens

Tim Stevens
Genesis Networks, Inc.
3943 South 48th Street, Lincoln, NE 68506
Phone 402-488-6468
fax 402-488-6535
E-mail tstevens@genesisnets.com

От: Roberto Moreda
Сообщение: eqsel ?
От: Roberto Moreda
Сообщение: Two questions about join performance