Re: New tests for new bugs (was Re: [BUGS] Re: backend dies on 7.1.1 loading large datamodel.)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New tests for new bugs (was Re: [BUGS] Re: backend dies on 7.1.1 loading large datamodel.)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The query that showed the bug would serve just fine.

Most of the bug reports we get are far too bulky to be appropriate to
add to the regress tests as-is.  IMHO anyway.

We do need more extensive regress tests, but I don't think that slapping
bug-report samples into them is the right way to get there ...

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: New tests for new bugs (was Re: [BUGS] Re: backend dies on 7.1.1 loading large datamodel.)
От: Barry Lind
Сообщение: Re: MULTIBYTE and SQL_ASCII (was Re: [JDBC] Re: A bugwith pgsql 7.1/jdbc and non-ascii (8-bit) chars?)