Re: Trying to setup Postgres for the 1st time.

От Steve OBrien
Тема Re: Trying to setup Postgres for the 1st time.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I re-read my recent post, and I noticed an error that I
made in my RedHat 6.0 instructions.  Please see the
corrected version below.  (I said to execute the postgres
command in the init.d directory when I meant to say postgresql)
thus:

  RedHat 6.0 does not finish the installation of Postgres. To
  get it working after the installation, enter the following
  commands as root:

    su postgres
    /usr/bin/initdb --pgdata=/var/lib/pgsql --pglib=/usr/lib/pgsql
    exit
    /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start

Sorry if I messed anyone up.
Steve

От: "Keith G. Murphy"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] two phase commit?
От: "Shawn T. Rutledge"
Сообщение: concatenation operator fails with null varchars?