Re: pgsql: Migrate logical slots to the new node during an upgrade.

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Migrate logical slots to the new node during an upgrade.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2023-11-06 Mo 05:31, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 26.10.23 04:14, Amit Kapila wrote:
>> Migrate logical slots to the new node during an upgrade.
>
> Something in this patch is causing the pg_upgrade test to be run in
> the source directory and leaving files such as delete_old_cluster.sh
> around there.  (This is under meson; there shouldn't be any new files
> appearing in the source directory during the build.)  Check please.

The same probably applies to VPATH builds using Makefiles.

002_pg_upgrade.pl has this, which I think should cure the new script:

# In a VPATH build, we'll be started in the source directory, but we want
# to run pg_upgrade in the build directory so that any files generated
finish
# in it, like delete_old_cluster.{sh,bat}.
chdir ${PostgreSQL::Test::Utils::tmp_check};

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: pgsql: Set GUC "is_superuser" in all processes that set AuthenticatedUs
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove distprep