Re: psql \copy hanging

От Arnaud L.
Тема Re: psql \copy hanging
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le 22/08/2019 à 20:00, Jerry Sievers a écrit :
> Is the overnight run being done as the same DB user you are testing
> with?
>
> If not, then perhaps the automated user deviates in resource settings
> and/or permissions, in turn resulting in sluggish performance caused by
> thrashing and/or inferior query plan.

Hi Jerry,
yes, they both run under the same user. I've checked my other scheduled
tasks and I don't see what could interfere, but then this is quite
complex so I could easily overlook something.
Unfortunately, tonight's run failed for a totally different reason...

Thanks for your help

Cheers
--
Arnaud

От: "Igal @ Lucee.org"
Сообщение: Re: database files are incompatible with server
От: "Georg H."
Сообщение: Re: Question on pgwatch