Re: Patch a potential memory leak in describeOneTableDetails()

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Patch a potential memory leak in describeOneTableDetails()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 24 Feb 2022, at 14:55, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>> On 24 Feb 2022, at 07:32, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:

>> So the attached does that.
>
> I think this is reasonable, since it's pretty clear that more(1) supporting
> "-x" is fairly rare. I'll await others commenting.

The original patch which prompted this got a bit buried, the attached 0001
contains that fix (using free() which matches the surrounding code) and 0002
has the documentation fixes for the more/less -x command.

Вложения

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: using an end-of-recovery record in all cases
От: Mats Taraldsvik
Сообщение: Fwd: Declarative partitioning and partition pruning/check