Re: Show sequences owned by

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Show sequences owned by
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Updated patch attached that does this, and the proper schema qualifications.

I'd schema-qualify the quote_ident and regclass names too.

Also, just as a matter of style, I think it'd be better to assign short
aliases to the table names ("pg_catalog.pg_class c" etc) and use those.
I forget what the letter of the SQL standard is about whether an
un-aliased schema-qualified table name can be referenced in the query
without schema-qualifying the reference, but I'm pretty sure that not
doing so is at least frowned on.

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Show statistics target in \d+
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Show statistics target in \d+