Fwd: Issue with yum repository - python3-barman-3.7.0-1PGDG.rhel7.noarch.rpm has no gpg signature

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Fwd: Issue with yum repository - python3-barman-3.7.0-1PGDG.rhel7.noarch.rpm has no gpg signature
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Benoit Bouthillier <bouthib@yahoo.com>
To: pgsql-novice@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Issue with yum repository - python3-barman-3.7.0-1PGDG.rhel7.noarch.rpm has no gpg signature
Date: 09/22/2023 12:14:34 PM

 Hello Pg-users,

I have an issue with an unsigned rpm package (python3-barman-3.7.0-1PGDG.rhel7.noarch.rpm) within
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64 repository.

I am not familiar with the mailing list system but I would want to report the issue which I belive is there since
September13.

How should I proceed?

Regards,

Benoit

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Package pg_background for PostgreSQL 15
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: Package pg_background for PostgreSQL 15