Re: Building with musl in CI and the build farm

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Building with musl in CI and the build farm
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 31.03.24 15:34, walther@technowledgy.de wrote:
>> I'd rather adapt one of the existing tasks, to avoid increasing CI
>> costs unduly.
>
> I looked into this and I think the only task that could be changed is
> the SanityCheck.

I think SanityCheck should run a simple, "average" environment, like the
current Debian one.  Otherwise, niche problems with musl or multi-arch
or whatever will throw off the entire build pipeline.

От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: add function argument names to regex* functions.
От: Wolfgang Walther
Сообщение: Re: Building with musl in CI and the build farm