Re: Sending notifications from the master to the standby

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Sending notifications from the master to the standby
Дата
Re: Sending notifications from the master to the standby  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
BTW ... it occurs to me to ask whether we really have a solid use-case
for having listeners attached to slave servers.  I have personally never
seen an application for LISTEN/NOTIFY in which the listeners were
entirely read-only.  Even if there are one or two cases out there, it's
not clear to me that supporting it is worth the extra complexity that
seems to be needed.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Sending notifications from the master to the standby
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: checkpoint writeback via sync_file_range