Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"
Дата
Re: Logical replication from 11.x to 12.x and "unique key violations"  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
> I have a strange error when using logical replication between a 11.2
> source database and a 12.3 target.
>
> If I create the publication with all needed tables (about 50) at
> once, I get "duplicate key value violates unique constraint xxx_pkey"
> errors during the initial replication (when creating the
> subscription).
>
> When create the publication only with a few tables, the initial data
> sync works without problems. To replicate all tables, I add the
> tables incrementally to the publication, and refresh the
> subscription.
>
> If I do it like that (step-by-step) everything works fine. Tables
> that generated the "duplicate key value" error previously will
> replicate just fine. The tables are quite small, some of them less
> then 100 rows.

Any pointers where I should start looking to investigate this?

От: Durumdara
Сообщение: Re: PGBench on Windows - connections are subprocesses?
От: Michel Pelletier
Сообщение: Re: how to "explain" some ddl