Re: New Object Access Type hooks

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: New Object Access Type hooks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Apr 4, 2022, at 10:41 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Is our CI setup failing to capture stderr from TAP tests??

I'm looking into the way our TAP test infrastructure assigns port numbers to nodes, and whether that is reasonable
duringparallel test runs with nodes stopping and starting again.  On casual inspection, that doesn't seem ok, because
theCluster.pm logic to make sure nodes get unique ports doesn't seem to be thinking about other parallel tests running.
It will notice if another node is already bound to the port, but if another node has been killed and not yet restarted,
won'tthings go off the rails?

I'm writing a parallel test just for this.  Will get back to you.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: New Object Access Type hooks
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: New Object Access Type hooks