Re: Patch for bug #17056 fast default on non-plain table

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Patch for bug #17056 fast default on non-plain table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/17/21 1:45 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> revised patch attached.
> OK.  One other point is that in HEAD, you only need the hunk that
> prevents atthasmissing from becoming incorrectly set.  The hacks
> to cope with it being already wrong are only needed in the back
> branches.  Since we already forced initdb for beta2, there will
> not be any v14 installations in which pg_attribute contains
> a wrong value.

Good point. Should I replace the relcache.c changes in HEAD with an
Assert? Or just skip them altogether?

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Centralizing protective copying of utility statements
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Patch for bug #17056 fast default on non-plain table