Re: Failure to load plpgsql.so

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Failure to load plpgsql.so
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Matthew Pounsett <matt@conundrum.com> writes:
> I�m in the process of installing mediawiki, and ran into this error while it was setting up the database:

>     � Query:
> CREATE FUNCTION page_deleted() RETURNS TRIGGER LANGUAGE plpgsql AS $mw$ BEGIN DELETE FROM recentchanges WHERE
rc_namespace= OLD.page_namespace AND rc_title = OLD.page_title; RETURN NULL; END; $mw$
>     � Function: DatabaseBase::sourceFile( /usr/local/www/mediawiki/maintenance/postgres/tables.sql )
>     � Error: 58P01 ERROR: could not load library "/usr/local/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so": dlopen
(/usr/local/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so)failed: /usr/local/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so: Undefined symbol
"HeapTupleHeaderGetDatum"

This looks like you are using a 9.3.5 build of plpgsql.so with a server
that is 9.3.4 or older.

The most likely explanation of that is that you upgraded a 9.3.x
installation to 9.3.5 but neglected to actually restart the server.
"select version();" would help confirm what server version is running.

От: Matthew Pounsett
Сообщение: Failure to load plpgsql.so
От: Daniele Varrazzo
Сообщение: Re: How to insert either a value or the column default?