pg_restore question

От Johnson, Shaunn
Тема pg_restore question
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Running Postgres 7.1.3 on RedHat Linux 7.2.

I'm looking for examples of using pg_restore.
My goal is to restore ONE table of which the
backup is created by using pg_dump.

This is how I created the dump:

pg_dump -u -t table_name database | /bin/gzip > table_name.gz

Now, I'm trying to review the pg_restore docs and I'm
having a hard time trying to figure out the correct
syntax of restoring the one table.  The docs that
I'm reading only seems to talk about the database.
Yes, there is a -t option, but I don't know in what
order that should go in.

Any examples are appreciate.

Thanks.

-X

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Subject: bool / vacuum full bug followup part 2
От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Foreign Key Option