Re: Simple stored procedure examples?

От novnov
Тема Re: Simple stored procedure examples?
Дата
Re: Simple stored procedure examples?  (Mikko Partio <dun@paprikalaatikko.be>)
Список pgsql-general
And here is what shows in the SQL window for that proceedure

CREATE FUNCTION "proc_UpdateItemName"(IN "strItemName" "varchar") RETURNS
void AS
$BODY$update item set itemname = 'fox';$BODY$
LANGUAGE 'sql' VOLATILE;

The error is always "ERROR relation "item" does not exist". Not using the
param, but it doesn't help to remove it.

От: novnov
Сообщение: Re: Simple stored procedure examples?
От: Oisin Glynn
Сообщение: Re: Simple stored procedure examples?