Re: We are facing "PANIC: could not read from control file:Successerror while starting the database.

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: We are facing "PANIC: could not read from control file:Successerror while starting the database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Am 04.10.2018 um 17:29 schrieb Raghavendra Rao J S V:
> Hi All,
>
> *archive_mode *is turned *on *unfortunately in my Postgres 9.2 database.
>
> Due to that disk space is full 100%. We have removed few old xlog
> files. Now space is available.But still we are facing below problem
> when we try to start the database.

Don't delete WAL-files!

If you don't want the archive_mode you can set it to off (restart
required) or set archive_command to, for instance: "cd ." or
"/bin/true", that requires only a reload.
After some time (checkpoint) the files will disappear and the space
should be back.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company.
www.2ndQuadrant.com

От: Raghavendra Rao J S V
Сообщение: We are facing "PANIC: could not read from control file:Success errorwhile starting the database.
От: Harry B
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 11, partitioning with a custom hash function