Need help migrating MSSQL2008R2 tables into PGSQL & make PGSQL mimic MSSQL behaviour.

От buggedme@riseup.net
Тема Need help migrating MSSQL2008R2 tables into PGSQL & make PGSQL mimic MSSQL behaviour.
Дата
Re: Need help migrating MSSQL2008R2 tables into PGSQL & make PGSQL mimic MSSQL behaviour.  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-general
I heard PGSQL can act like MSSQL behaviour so I'm trying to migrating
tables to try it myself, but I really
have hard time to migrating them.

I already looked
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Microsoft_SQL_Server_to_PostgreSQL_Migration_by_Ian_Harding
but
nothing is useful. For example, "Extension Links" section links are all
PAID links.

I have *.MDF and *.ldf MSSQL2008R2 DATA files.

Can anyone please give me a command to how to migrate those data? I do
not have MS' graphic studio GUI but I can
access this database using "Navicat Lite"(IP:Port login).

От: Mike Jarmy
Сообщение: Using GIN Index to see if a nested key exists in JSONB
От: Greenhorn
Сообщение: Re: Need help migrating MSSQL2008R2 tables into PGSQL & make PGSQL mimic MSSQL behaviour.