Re: pgsql: Fix overread in JSON parsing errors for incomplete byte sequence

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix overread in JSON parsing errors for incomplete byte sequence
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10.05.24 14:23, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2024-May-10, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>> Not sure what's going on here, or why it fails for me while the
>> buildfarm is all happy.
>
> Ah, I ran 'git clean -dfx' and now it works correctly.  I must have had
> an incomplete rebuild.

I saw the same thing.  The problem is that there is incomplete
dependency information in the makefiles (not meson) between src/common/
and what is using it.  So whenever anything changes in src/common/, you
pretty much have to do a forced rebuild of everything.

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: JIT compilation per plan node
От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: Why is citext/regress failing on hamerkop?