Re: Fix parallel vacuum buffer usage reporting

От Alena Rybakina
Тема Re: Fix parallel vacuum buffer usage reporting
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi! I could try to check it with the test, but I want to ask you about
details, because I'm not sure that I completely understand the test case.

You mean that we need to have two backends and on one of them we deleted
the tuples before vacuum called the other, do you?

--
Regards,
Alena Rybakina

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Parallel CREATE INDEX for GIN indexes
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix overread in JSON parsing errors for incomplete byte sequence