Re: [Patch] Make pg_checksums skip foreign tablespace directories

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: [Patch] Make pg_checksums skip foreign tablespace directories
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am Dienstag, den 25.02.2020, 11:33 +0900 schrieb Michael Paquier:
> I really think that
> we should avoid duplicating the same logic around, and that we should
> remain consistent with non-directory entries in those paths,
> complaining with a proper failure if extra, unwanted files are
> present.

Okay, please find an updated patch attached.

My feeling is that in the case we cannot successfully resolve a
tablespace location from pg_tblspc, we should error out, but i could
imagine that people would like to have just a warning instead.

I've updated the TAP test for pg_checksums by adding a dummy
subdirectory into the tablespace directory already created for the
corrupted relfilenode test, containing a file to process in case an
unpatched pg_checksums is run. With the patch attached, these
directories simply won't be considered to check.

Thanks,

    Bernd

Вложения

От: Chapman Flack
Сообщение: Re: [postgis-devel] About EXTENSION from UNPACKAGED on PostgreSQL 13
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: truncating timestamps on arbitrary intervals