Re: [UNVERIFIED SENDER] pg_upgrade can result in early wraparound on databases with high transaction load

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: [UNVERIFIED SENDER] pg_upgrade can result in early wraparound on databases with high transaction load
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 16 May 2024, at 19:47, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Yeah, it's not worth working harder than this.  I do see one typo
> in your comment: s/supported then/supported when/.  LGTM otherwise.

Thanks for review, I've pushed this (with the fix from above) to 14 through 12.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Jelte Fennema-Nio
Сообщение: Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose
От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose