Re: anoncvs still slow

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: anoncvs still slow
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > Run something like:
> > > mailq | grep "Recipient address rejected"
> >
> > I thought that the above was supposed to be a perm error,
> not temp?
> > Does anyone know what I need to set in postfix on svr1 to
> change it to
> > a perm?
>
> Yes, htat's what I sent before :-)
>
> c) Change svr1 parameters to:
> unknown_relay_recipient_reject_code = 550 and

By the way, the proper way to fix it it o use a relay_recipient_map. To
this map, add all the users that are valid in postgresql.org, and
install it on svr4. Then svr4 will reject the connections *before* it
queues up the mail, and it'll also get rid of the incorrect bounces.

//Magnus

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: anoncvs still slow
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for debugging of server-side stored procedures